How Choose High & Low Temp. Circulator For Glass Reactors?
High and low temperature control system is professional equipped with reactor system autoclaves, pilot
systems, mini plant systems, scale up for operational development, double layer jacketed glass reactors,
advanced-flow reactors, distillation systems, meterial testing, combinational chemistry, semiconductor
1. Wide working temperature range with cooling and heating function temperature range: -25℃ ~ 200℃.
2. With 2pcs of LED display controller, can show the setting temperature & actual value, and alarm value
for over temperature.
3. Efficient fast, simple topping up liquid.
4. Ensure fast cooling at high temperature and can achieve 200℃~-25℃ temperature control continuously.
5. The cycle system is closed, there is no oil mist and water vapor happend, so as to assure the lab safety
and heat transfer fluid lifetime.
6. Use copeland brand compressor, circulation pumps, stable performance and reliable quality.
7. Self-diagnosis function, freezer overload protection, high pressure switch overload relay, thermal protection
device, liquid low level protection, high temperature protection and temperature fault protection.
8. Use the same kind of heat conducting in the whole heating-cooling cycle when control heat conducting
9. High-lift design and meet the long-distance transportation of heat conducting medium.
TOPTION this type high and low temperature circulator whole system is a closed liquid circulation system
with the expansion of container, expansion of the container and the liquid circulation is adiabatic, and do
not participate in liquid circulation, only mechanical connection, regardless of the temperature is a high
temperature or low temperature, the tank temperature is limited to 60℃.
The cycle is closed, there is no oil mist at high temperature and no water vapor at low temperature, wide
working temperature range of heat transfer oil, the entire circulation system without use of mechanical and
distillation system,etc, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org for professional customize consult.