TOPTION laboratory high pressure reactor is a gas-liquid, liquid-liquid, liquid-solid or gas-liquid-solid
three-phase stirring reaction device for chemical reaction of chemical materials, which can make various
chemical materials under higher pressure and vacuum. Stir fully at temperature to strengthen the mass
transfer and heat transfer process.
When choosing a high pressure reaction autoclave, what points should we pay attention to? TOPTION
brand reactor autoclave design FYI.
1. Environmental characteristics: Provide a non-magnetic environment stirring reaction inside the reactor
to solve the problem of magnetic stirring at the bottom of the domestic magnetic stirring.
2. Stirring method: Top-entry soft drive magnetic coupling mechanical stirring, forward and backward stirring,
no exposed rotating parts, high speed and stability, and prevent the accidental leakage of low boiling point gas
vapor or flammable gas and the explosion hazard of the motor circuit. It can be used for magnetic material test.
3. Sealing technology: Double-A general technology, D-type labor-saving technology, which solves the sealing
leakage problem of traditional reactor.
4. Alarm control: The heating power is automatically cut off when over temperature, which adds a layer of
protection to the safety of the reactor.
5. Safety design: Explosion-proof valve, front-of-safety sentry, adds another level of safety to the test safety
6. Pressure gauge: stainless steel 316L material, shockproof, corrosion-resistant, durable, real-time monitoring
of reaction pressure.
These information is for your reference. If you want to find a durable and practical high pressure reactor for
the laboratory, TOPOTION can customize the reactor according to your actual needs, such as temperature,
pressure, capacity, etc., reliable in quality, is a feature most researchers would benefit from. Contact TOPTION
without any hesitate by firstname.lastname@example.org