How to use hydrothermal synthesis autoclave reactor correctly?
Hydrothermal synthesis reactor is a kind of closed container to dissolve the refractory material under
the reactor inner strong acid or strong base and high temperature & high pressure airtight environment.
1. The maximum feed coefficient does not exceed 0.8. The specific value needs to be judged by the
customer based on his own process and materials.
2. Make sure that the lower gasket of the kettle is in the correct position (the convex side faces downward),
make sure that the upper gasket is used, and remember to screw the kettle lid tightly after tightening the
3. Do not exceed the upper temperature limit, PPL liner Max temp. 280℃,PTFE liner Max temp. 220℃.
4. Don't let pressure exceed the upper limit of use pressure.
5. After confirming that the temperature in the kettle is lower than the boiling point of the reactants and the
solvent at normal pressure, the kettle lid can be opened.
6. Do not heat up or cool down too fast. Slowly step up and down the temperature, not more than 5 ℃ / min.
Please ask customers to consider heating equipment.
7. The hydrothermal synthesis reactor should be cleaned in time after each use to avoid corrosion. Care
should be taken to clean the kettle body and kettle cover line seals, and to prevent damage to the kettle.
8. Installation of the reactor body and cover does not require professional tools, it can be tightened directly
9. Please do not operate the stainless steel screws too fast or too hard.
10. Use a matching pry bar to insert the adjustment screw to compress the liner, and the lining can be pressed
11. When using stainless steel threads, pay attention to check whether the threads are complete, and whether
there are residues or stains.
12. It can be used for lubrication treatment before and after use. It is recommended to use butter, molybdenum
disulfide, mica, graphite or talcum powder for lubrication. At present, wax dipping treatment is commonly used to
13. Please take out the inner from the new kettle and then put the kettle into a heating device for empty burning
(temperature 300 hours and 12 hours). The new kettle is burned in order to eliminate the stress of the thread,
to avoid locking and opening in the next experiment, and to extend the life of the kettle.
14. Please do not use this kettle to process organic materials (If the sample is organic solvents could choose
digestion tank contact email@example.com ).
15. Please do not use this kettle for materials that may corrode the lining.
24h fast delivery.