What need to check before starting the heater and chiller？
Heating and cooling circulator is widely matched for low temperature ethanol extraction equipment,
rising film evaporator, wiped film evaporator, rotary evaporator, decarboxylation reactor, short path
distillation equipment, crystallization reactor, glass reactor, stainless steel reactor, etc. To achieve
precise temperature control.
What need to check before starting the heater and chiller?
1.Please check whether the outer packaging is intact, and check whether the electrical equipment is
loose, unloading or falling off, if any, please contact TOPTION in time firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Remove the inlet & outlet of the heater and chiller, including the oil drain plug (Please note: There is
a little heat transfer oil left in machine during machine testing in factory, please pay attention to prevent
3. Connect the power supply, then open the control box and check whether the phase sequence indicator
light is on, If it is on, it means that the power supply wiring is correct before starting the heater / chiller.
4. After the above inspection is completed, you can start to add heat transfer oil or circulating fluid, the
filling port is at the upper part, first open the exhaust valve, instantaneous needle rotation is closed,
counterclockwise rotation is open.
5. Pay attention to the liquid level indicator when adding liquid. When the liquid level indicator is at 2/3,
the machine turns on the circulation button on the panel, starts the circulating pump, and the liquid level
begins to drop. At this time, pay attention to refilling. When the circulation is full, the liquid level indicator
Should be at 1/2 of the fuel tank.
6. The first use keeps the cycle time not less than 15 minutes, and the heating or cooling can be started
after 15 minutes.
8. Pay attention to the first heating, when the temperature is above 80℃, the heating setting temperature
range should be small, It is recommended to circulate at 80°C-110°C for half an hour, 110°C to 130°C for
half an hour, and 130°C to 150°C for half an hour. ( This is to prevent too much moisture in the heat transfer
oil and affect the equipment cycle. Not needed for cooling).
9.After the above operations are completed, close the top exhaust valve and start normal use.
TOPTION as manufacturer of extraction | distillation equipment and heating & cooling circulators, with 15+
years development, production experience, provide technical support for new starter, professional customize,
wholehearted service, contact email@example.com to get your one stop solution design.