Face mask instructions
For all types of face masks, after wearing the mask correctly, please be sure to perform a positive pressure
check on the tightness of the mask.Cover the face mask completely with both hands and exhale quickly. If
there is a gas leak on the edge of the face mask, you must readjust the nose clip and headband, and repeat
the wearing tightness check. It is important to press the nose clip firmly on the face to form a good fit.
1) The disposable mask has two sides, white and blue, with the white side facing inward and the side
with the metal strip facing up. First, tie the two lower straps behind the neck, and tighten the lower side
of the mask to the root of the chin.
2) Pull up the upper edge of the face mask to cover the mouth and nose. The two upper straps are pulled
behind the ears and fastened to the head. If there are elastic bands, they can be tied to the ears.
3) Use both index fingers to press the metal wire on the nose of the face mask to make it close to the skin
of the nose, and then gradually move the index finger to both sides, so that the entire mask is close to
the facial skin.
4) After taking off the face mask, put it in tape or paper bag and wrap it, then put it in a covered trash
can and discard it, and wash your hands in time, do not reuse the disposable mask.
1) Face the side of the foldable face mask without the nose clip, place the nose clip above the mask,
hold the face mask with your hand to fix it on the face, and hold the mask against the chin.
2) Pull the upper headband over your head and place it above your head.
3) Pull the lower headband over the top of your head, under the ears behind the neck.
4) Place both hands and fingers in the metal nose clip, and press the inward side while moving the
fingertips along the nose clip to both sides until the nose clip is fully pressed into the shape of the
bridge of the nose.
3.face mask n95
1) Hold a n95 face mask in your hand, and place the nose clip at your fingertips so that the headband
hangs under your hand.
2) Hold the face mask over your chin and cover your nose.
3) Hold the position of the n95 face mask by hand. Place the upper headband above the ears and higher
behind the head. Place the lower headband below the ears.
4) Place the tips of two fingers on the metal nose clip, starting from the middle position, press the nose
clip with your fingers pointing inward, and move and press to the sides respectively to shape nose clip.
Stock available for fast & safe delivery within 24 hours, support DHL / UPS / Fedex / Others method.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org get factory price now.