How to clean hydrothermal autoclave reactor?
Hydrothermal synthesis autoclave reactor has two types - teflon lined (220℃), PPL lined (280℃),
below picture showed is teflon lined hydrothermal synthesis autoclave reactor, but the cleaning method
1. Different cleaning methods are selected according to different reaction media of hydrothermal
1) The catalyst of hydrothermal synthesis reaction kettle is silicon system, after use, can add appropriate
amount of hydrofluoric acid or alkali heating and washing.
2) If is silicon metal system, it is different from the acid dissolved in the reaction, if is hydrochloric acid,
need to use of aqua regia (concentrated nitric acid and concentrated hydrochloric acid in a ratio of 3:1).
For example: after use, dissolve potassium permanganate in water, then add 3-5ml concentrated
hydrochloric acid and seal it in the hydrothermal synthesis reactor. It can be cleaned after hydrothermal
reaction at 180℃ for 5-10 hours.
2. The cleaning method of hydrothermal synthesis reactor liner (commonly used in laboratory)
2) After the reaction finished, add a mixture solution of about 1:5 nitric acid and water into the linner of
hydrothermal synthesis reactor, and then heat it to 180℃ for about 12 hours (these data are only for
reference). The proportion and temperature of the mixed solution in actual operation can be determined
according to the specific conditions of the reaction in the experiment. However, the drawback of this
method is that it will make the experiment less repeatable.
3) Cook with oxalic acid solution for 6 hours at a temperature about 160 ℃, this is depending on the
4) Use hydrofluoric acid or ethanol to heat reaction cleaning, or use other strong acids.
Note: low-boiling system which is easy to explode is strictly forbidden in hydrothermal synthesis reactor.
When the hydrothermal synthesis reactor is used up, the PTFE inner and stainless steel outer coat need
to be separated and dried under 50℃.
distribution price directly from reactor factory.