How Ultrasonic Homogenizer Work?
Working principle of ultrasonic emulsifier:
Ultrasonic emulsification machine is produced by the ultrasonic signal generator (power) of high frequency
oscillation signal by the transducer (vibrator) into high frequency machinery vibration and spread to the liquid,
ultrasonic wave in the liquid density and radiation forward and generate tens of thousands of tiny air bubbles,
the bubbles in the spread of negative pressure zone in the process of the formation, growth, quickly closed in
positive pressure area.
In this process, called "cavitation effect", the bubble closes to form instantaneous pressure of thousands of
atmospheres. The continuous pressure is just like countless small "explosions" constantly impacting on objects,
breaking and recombining the molecules of objects, thus achieving the purpose of emulsification.
Advantages of ultrasonic emulsification:
Compared with traditional emulsification, the obvious advantages of ultrasonic emulsification are as follows:
(1) The ultrasonic emulsion has small droplets and narrow distribution range.
(2) High net concentration of liquid drops.
(3) The emulsion formed by ultrasonic emulsifier is more stable.
(4) The emulsion is highly controllable. Ultrasonic emulsification can adjust the power and frequency. Ultrasonic
emulsification is adopted.However, this is not possible with mechanical emulsification, only the properties of the
emulsifier can control the type of emulsion.
(5) It can reduce the use of emulsifiers and improve the emulsifying efficiency.
(6) Low power required for ultrasonic emulsification production of milk residue.
For further information on ultrasonic emulsions, please contact email@example.com