How to maintain rotary evaporator?
The correct maintenance of rotary evaporator is related to its availability and utilization, which will
affects the quality of laboratory experiment. Therefore, understanding how to maintain the rotary
evaporator correctly is a basic & important work.
1. Please check your rotary evaporator carefully before use, whether the glass bottle is damaged,
and whether the interfaces are consistent. Pay attention to handling.
2. Wipe each connector with a soft cloth (can be replaced with a napkin), and then apply a little
vacuum grease. Vacuum grease must be covered after use to prevent lime sand from entering.
3. Each interface of rotary evaporator should not be tightened too tightly. Regular loosening should
be done, to prevent the connector from biting due to long-term locking.
4. Turn on the power switch first, and then let the rotary evaporator run from slow to fast. When the
rota evaporators stop, keep it in a stopped state, and then turn off the switch.
5. Teflon accessories should not be over-tightened, which could easily damage the glass.
6. After using it every day, wipe out various all residual traces of oil, stains and solvents on the rota
evaporator surface with soft clothes to keep clean.
7. The clear water inside the water tank pot should be frequently replaced, with the pot cleaned.
8. Electrical part must be resistant against water inflow and moisture.
competitive price, professional design & customization, factory visit or overseas install & training
service, fast & safe delivery.