What's short path distillation procedure?
With the growth of cbd market, more and more customers ask questions about molecular distillation
procedure, as the short path molecular distillation equipment is considered as the most safety
method to extract cbd oil.
Why so many customers choose short path molecular distillation equipment to do pure cbd oil
extraction? Let's learn the basic procedure of short path distillation firstly.
Two conditions must to be satisfied for the realization of molecular distillation
- The average free path of light and heavy molecules must be different, and the greater the difference,
- The distance between the evaporation surface and the condensation surface must be smaller than
the average free path of the light molecules, and larger than the average free path of the heavy
Short path distillation procedure
1. Liquid phase molecular motion
- The material molecule diffuses from the liquid phase main body to the evaporation surface.
- Diffusion velocity in liquid phase is the main factor controlling molecular distillation velocity.
2. The molecular motion of evaporation surface
- Liquid molecules escape from the liquid surface.
- The free evaporation rate of material molecules on the liquid layer increases with the increase of
- The degree of separation decreases with increasing temperature.
3. The molecules move from the evaporation surface to condensation surface.
- Molecules flying in vacuum are the main motion. As long as the vacuum degree is appropriate,
the average free path of evaporating molecules is greater than or equal to the distance between
the evaporating surface and the condensing surface.
- Existence Brownian motion. They may collide with residual air molecules during the flight, or they
may collide with each other.
4. The molecules condense on the condensing surface.
- If the film is thin, condensation is instantaneous.
- The condensing surface should be reasonable in shape and extremely smooth so that the condensate
can transfer rapidly.
If you're new starter short path distillation, welcome contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get strong technical
support, our factory engineers with more than 15 years experience, will be pleasure could talking with