How many types of reactors are there?
Reactors are containers to do physical or chemical reaction. Through the structural design and
parameter configuration of the reactor, to achieve the heating, evaporation, cooling and low-speed
mixing function required by the process.
According to the heating/cooling method, reactors can be divided into electric heating, hot water heating,
heat transfer oil circulation heating, far infrared heating, outer (inner) coil heating, jacket cooling and coil
cooling in the reaction vessel.
The choice of heating method is primarily related to the heating/cooling temperature required for the chemical
reaction and the amount of heat required.
According to the material of the reactors body, chemistry reactors can be divided into glass reactor, stainless
steel reactor, carbon steel reactor, glass-lined reactor (enamel reactor) and steel-lined reactor.
1. Multifunctional Dispersion Reactors, which is used to complete chemical processes such as polymerization,
condensation, sulfurization, alkylation, hydrogenation, and many processes for organic dyes and intermediates.
2. Stainless steel reactor is used for high-temperature and high-pressure chemical reaction tests, can achieve
high stirring effect on both viscous and granular materials.
3. Steam heating reactor.
4. Glass-lined reactor.
5. Magnetic stirring reactor.
6. Glass reactor, include heating mantle type and oil bath heating types. TOPTION is the manufacturer
of glass reactor with more than 15 years experience, we support professional customize:
- Crystallization filtration reactorcustomize, with automatic lifting function.
- Ultrasonic homogenize function customize.
to get technical support, fast delivery, lowest factory price.